Reeta Gupta, MBA – Vice President, Global Social Media Marketing / PR & Media Relations India
Reeta combines deep insight into humanity with extensive, well-honed writing and content marketing skills to deliver commercial results and make a difference for our society.
- MBA in Human Resources and Project Management, starting her writing career with the Economic Times in Strategic Marketing and General Management Review
- Founder of The Network, a marketing and PR content specialist firm in India with deep, trusted media relationships
- Has written and directed socially motivated films such as ‘Love Your Country’ and ‘A Day in the Life of a Wheelchair’
- Member of The Big History Institute and has written several papers on “how human evolution determines how we respond to communication”.
- Clients include Samsonite, L’Oreal, Asian Heart Institute, Pentair, Jumboking, EdCast, Craftsvilla, Crossword Bookstores, Indian Institute of Packaging, and SP Jain Global
Reeta is dedicated to using communication as a vehicle for positive change, and brings her wide experience, skills and media network to the PoEM Foundation.
Back to the Team Overview Page